October 24 & 25, 2015
The second UTokyo workshop on the philosophy of perception was held at the University of Tokyo during the weekend of October 24th and 25th, 2015. Many thanks to all who attended, and to speakers.
- Derek Brown (Brandon University) on colour.
- Ting Fung Ho (University of Pennsylvania) on the link between perceptual experience and perceptual judgment.
- Rasmus Thybo Jensen (University of Tokyo) and Johan Gersel (University of Copenhagen) on the Burge-McDowell disjunctivism debate.
- Hemdat Lerman (University of Warwick) on the role of attention in visual experience.
- Fiona Macpherson (University of Glasgow) on cognitive penetration and predictive coding.
- Katsunori Miyahara (Rikkyo University) on enactive perception, optic ataxia and visual agnosia.
- Aleksandra Mroczko-Wąsowicz (National Yang Ming University Taipei) on the link between perception and cognition in synesthesia.
JSPS KAKENHI Grant Numbers
25-770003 and 26-04747
Contact: John O’Dea
Department of Interdisciplinary Cultural Studies,
The University of Tokyo